I’ve written more than a few screenplays.
- “Stiffed,” a buddy flick about a dude who fakes his own death to save his family home.
- “The Midas Flush,” a teen comedy about a guy who poops gold. Think modern Mother Goose.
- “Star Words,” a mockumentary about that famous scrolling Star Wars type.
- “Bloody Over,” a twist on the vampire genre set in the world of cricket (the sport not the critter).
- “White Light,” an action drama about terrorists who get trapped in a tunnel they blew up.
- “The C & Borracho Show,” a comedy series about two Mexican puppets who cross the border to make it big in Hollywood.
Let me know if you want to check them out.
And in the meantime, if you’re looking for someone to write a screenplay or script for you, or with you, get in touch.