Eran draws on his vast life experiences and unique sense of humour to deliver talks that are engaging, informative, and inspiring.
He is a master storyteller who can hold an audience’s attention and bring them along for a ride that always seems to end too soon.
His previous career as an advertising Creative Director means he can land a point and a message.
His journey as a cancer survivor means he can inspire others to activate their own personal power.
His experience as the Founder of Zuper Superannuation means he can frame things in a business context.
“As far as keynote speakers go, especially comedy speakers, Eran is one of the best, most inspirational speakers we’ve brought in.”
Recent speaking gigs:
- The Moth finalist
- Financial Services Accountants Association Conference
- Sky News’ “Entrepreneurs” TV show
- The Speakeasy
Eran speaks on a range of topics including:
- Leveraging creativity and the importance of brand.
- Turning ideas into reality. Creating, launching, and growing start-ups.
- Unleashing your personal power and the 12 tips to beating cancer.
- Using the philosophies of improv in your personal and professional life.